Il 23 febbraio 2021 il partner di Elemens Tommaso Barbetti ha moderato la tavola rotonda “Financing the New Energy System” nell’ambito del summit sulle rinnovabili Etalia.
Sotto l’agenda dell’incontro, a cui hanno partecipato Luca Matrone (Global Head of Energy, Intesa SanPaolo), Carlo Montella (Partner, Orrick), Claudio Petrolini (Senior Vice President – Italy, Cubico Sustainable Investments) e Pietro Zerauschek (Managing Director, LBO France)
- What is the appetite for financing new investment into the Italian Energy Transition?
- In which markets and sectors are there bankable opportunities?
- What are the biggest challenges and opportunities in financing bids in the utility scale clean energy power auctions?
- How is Italy performing in attracting long term asset investment and maintaining a healthy M&A market to recycle capital into new projects?
- Which financing structures and partnerships are successful for other infrastructure investments such as grid upgrades, e-mobility roll outs and storage?