Elemens has opened a position for “Project Leader for Business & Regulation” in its Milan office.
The candidate will lead analyses addressed to Government, Industry and Finance with reference to renewables, energy markets, energy efficiency, hydrogen and M&A activities starting mid-June 2021.
We will consider profiles with the following features:
- At least3 years of relevant experience in the energy sector and / or in consultancy
- Advanced knowledge of the energy sector policies, of its business environment and its relevant regulation, and a high familiarity with economic basics and market dynamics
- Excellent comprehension of legislative / regulatory texts and capability to produce proposals, assessing both the theoretical and the political scenario
- Capability to manage high volumes of data/info, to develop complex models and to summarize relevant issues with an effective and brilliant narrative
- RelevantMaster of Science (Laurea Magistrale) in Economics / Engineering preferred
- Specialistic Master (Master di II livello) will be an asset
- Open, curious and creative mindset,reluctant to “mantras”
- High level of computer literacy (proficient with MS office suite)
- Capability to coordinate a team as well as to work autonomously, managing competing demands and deadlines
- Comfortable in speaking in public and to large groups
- Italianmother tongue with excellent written and oral expression
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)